Iceland: a northern destination

Iceland:

One of my dreams is to visit Iceland. I think it's a beautiful country with unbelievable landscapes. Iceland is an european country located near the Arctic Circle. It has a population of about 400.000 people, and the majority of them live in the capital Reykjavik.




The first time that I heard of this country was in a movie called The secret life of Walter Mitty. I saw a scene where the protagonist goes downhill on a longboard. I was amazed by the landscapes and the road which was perfect for a longboard ride. The first thing I would do there is obviously go for a skate or longboard to imitate the scene of the movie.






Immediately after I finished the movie, I started to search for more information about the country, and I discovered that it has a lot of volcanic activity. It has glaciers, mountains and geysers. Also, you can see the Northern Lights if you go outside at night.







I would like to take a lot of photos if I go to Iceland, I really think it is a beautiful place. But to be honest, I wouldn't like to eat traditional food, because I heard that it doesn't taste great, but the only way to find it is to go and try it! I hope that someday I can visit it!

Comentarios

  1. Hi diego! Iceland sounds really fantastic, i would like to visit it in the near future

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Diego, I love the landscapes you can see there, they are really unbelievable, Hope you can visit it and take many photos

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite cartoon: SpongeBob SquarePants!